1999-2006. Positive Action was GlaxoSmithKline’s long-term international program of HIV education, care and community support. Over a long relationship that spanned several personnel shifts at the company, highlights of my contributions are:
- designing new projects and identifying new grantees such as the Centre for African Family Studies (CAFS); the Kenyan AIDS NGO Consortium; and TREAT Asia;
- expanding Positive Action’s audience at all international and regional AIDS conferences from 2000-06
- producing and directing a 4-minute shareholder video about Positive Action’s accomplishments;
- writing and editing the program’s biennial reports in 2000, 2002 and 2004;
- developing and supporting the implementation of biennial communications strategies.